fredag 2 februari 2018

Jewels From Judy: See Yourself In My Embrace


Jewels From Judy: See Yourself In My Embrace
Judy A Bauman
An Exhortation from the Father’s heart to yours
You are in My arms. When things seem to be dark, see yourself in My embrace. See yourself in the shadow of My wings. I will never leave you. I will never forsake you. So no matter how quiet it seems I have become, know I Am as near to you as a whisper. I am your Dwelling Place. In Me you have salvation, provision, deliverance, hope, and joy! Let My joy be complete in you.

When you meet people, greet them with joy unspeakable and full of glory. Greet them with My love, greet them with My peace. I Am with you. I Am for you, and I will not allow the pain of this world to attach itself to you. I will wash you with My Word. You are will be – you are cleansed. Walk knowing you are clean in Me. Strive to enter My rest.
Your
Abba


(See Psalm 46:10; 91:1; Jeremiah 29:11-13; Matthew 22:37-39; Romans 8:37-39; Hebrews 13:5; Revelation 21:3-5)
http://www.thefathersloveim.org/jewels_from_judy_blog/view/2317/see_yourself_in_my_embrace

Inga kommentarer: