onsdag 24 januari 2018

A corporate baptism in fire


The Lord says ‘you have felt the near pressing of a new outpouring of my glory in recent days. I have brought the weight of who am I close to you. But, before it breaks, I am sending corporate and personal baptism of fire to my church.

Matthew 3:11
I baptise you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptise you with the Holy Spirit and fire.

God’s holiness fire is coming to His church in this season as a way preparer for a great move of His spirit. It comes with a new beholding of the holy God. I hear Him say ‘yes, I am Father, and yes you come and sit on my lap and I bring comfort and fathering. But I am also Lord, and you also come to bow at my feet and worship me. In this season, there is a bowing at my feet that is coming back to my church. For I am restoring reverential fear to my people and this will unleash the greatest move the earth has ever seen.’

1 Samuel 12:14
If you will fear the LORD and serve Him, and listen to His voice and not rebel against the command of the LORD, then both you and also the king who reigns over you will follow the LORD your God.


Källa:
https://glasgowpropheticcentre.ciscotland.org.uk/2018/01/24/a-corporate-baptism-in-fire-your-lion-bites-word-for-today/
 

Inga kommentarer: