måndag 6 februari 2017

Omgruppering

REALIGNMENT: AN EXHORTATION FROM THE FATHER Judy A Bauman

“I am doing a work in My Body. This is not regional, but a global work. I am causing My whole Body to be realigned to My purpose and plan for this specific hour.
“Many have been in fear and are dismayed as they have felt the injustices of life swirl around them, but I always have a plan. My will is to be done on this earth as it is being done in heaven. You have cried out and I am fulfilling My will in your lives. Some have yet to see how I truly do use ALL things to work together for good. I first loved you, and as you love Me in return, you will see and walk in My purpose for your life. You are called according to My purpose.
“Do not fear, My child, My love. You will not be dropped as you are firmly held in your Father’s arms and capable hands. The realignment you are and have been experiencing is ...
Continue at:
http://thefathersloveim.org/jewels_from_judy_blog/view/2301/realignment__an_exhortation_from_the_father

Inga kommentarer: