tisdag 7 februari 2017

A revisitation of fire










A revisitation of fire

"I am revisiting you with my fire and my power.

I am calling you to come into a deeper and fuller encounter with me and with who I am.

Move towards me now as I call to you, to meet you where I am in this new season. Come and meet with me.


For there is a place, I have prepared for you of fullness that will satisfy the longing you have. Come and behold me as I hold you. Come and receive of my power and my fire in these days. For there is much to receive and much to outwork but first receive of my fresh-fire and my power."

There is a new baptism of fire coming to the church and God is inviting us to pursue it and chase after Him in a new way. We are to position ourselves for the fullness of the fire and the fullness of His power in these days. So choose to position yourself and choose to press in for this fullness for these are the days of a new outpouring of God’s Baptism of fire.


Matthew 3:11 “I baptise you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptise you with the Holy Spirit and fire.




Published with permission from Glasgow Prophetic Centre
https://www.glasgow-prophetic-centre.org.uk/ 
 

Inga kommentarer: