lördag 21 maj 2016

Tala liv!

Let Life Pour Out of Your Mouth – your Lion Bites word for today

20 May 2016  

James 3:10 Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be.
“My people, I have called your words that flow from your mouth to be life-giving and power-releasing and I call you not to forget this.


In this day there are those who speak death and those who curse and dishonour the ones around them who they perceive to be wrong or who they misunderstand. Words of disagreement, threat and destruction are all too common on the airwaves and media platforms. My children, I have called you to flood the airwaves and media platforms with words of life, blessing and honour.

In order to be one who successfully releases life, I call you to inspect your mouth and what it is releasing – even in the small details of your day. I ask you, ‘What are your words filling the atmosphere with?’ Do not allow your words of honour to mingle with words of dishonour, nor words of blessing to be contaminated by words of cursing. My child, guard your mouth and, as you do so, I will cause the words that flow from your mouth to be life-giving and power-releasing.

There will be healing released to bodies as you speak hope and, even as you honour colleagues who you disagree with, they will experience a miraculous turn-around in their behaviour. With one word of blessing, situations that are getting under your skin will be aligned with my heart. For those in power who you disagree with, strive to honour and to build them up, for I will do a work in their heart as you speak these kinds of words.

Child, would you bring yourself before me and allow me to filter out all that would seek to contaminate the streams of living water that I am going to cause to pour forth from your mouth. As you do so, your words will release Heaven into Earth.

Ephesians 4:29
Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.


Källa:
http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=02eab190ad3160c85e23ca185&id=6c9e01c0dd&e=153c709ed6

Glasgow Prophetic Centre
https://www.glasgow-prophetic-centre.org.uk

Inga kommentarer: