lördag 28 juni 2014

Lessons I have learned about Prayer

Brian Mills som är en av ledarna i International Prayer Council, IPC sammanfattar i 10 punkter några saker han lärt sig om bön:

Lessons I have learned about Prayer

1. Prayer at its basic is conversation and relationship with our Heavenly Father.  Just as God asks questions of His servants, so we can ask questions of God.   We have rights of access into the very presence of God.

2.Through prayer not only do I come into the Presence of God, but as a consequence I can be the means whereby the Presence of God is brought into the lives of others and the situations that are part of everyday life.   I want to be a carrier of His Presence.   I can be an extension of God's Being. 

Läs de övriga 8 pnnkterna genom att gå in på denna sida:

http://www.ipcprayer.org/resources/206
och klicka på den orange knappen med texten "View" = punkterna öppnas  i en pdf

Inga kommentarer: